Evaluating Your Company’s 401(k) Plan
If you’re like most business owners we work with, you have a 401(k) plan you set up for your company years ago but don’t really know much about it. You have questions but don’t know where to find the answers. For instance:
- Are you paying more than you need to in fees and administrative costs?
- Are you taking on unnecessary risk and liability that could otherwise be delegated away?
- Are you missing out on opportunities to save money on income taxes by increasing your contributions?
- Do you want to do more to educate your employees and increase their participation rates?
An increasing number of business owners are curious about these things and looking for ways to improve their 401(k) plans. According to a recent survey from Fidelity, a record number of people are actively looking to switch their 401(k) plan provider.
- 37% are concerned with their fiduciary responsibility and want to reduce their liability
- 27% say their company has grown and their plan has become more complicated
- 26% say they need help with the investments being offered
Beacon Wealth Consultants has an innovative new plan called the Kingdom(k)® that offers a solution for all of these problems. The Kingdom(k)® provides fiduciary protection from liability, custom plan design, employee financial education, and Biblically Responsible Investment options.
Kingdom(k)® Tools & Resources
Just submit the request below to gain access to more detailed information pertaining to the Kingdom(k)® plan.
Additionally, we have information pertaining to the online account portal and dashboard as well as the personalized website for participants.
Kingdom(k)® Overview Video
Watch this 2-minute video for a short overview of how the Kingdom(k)® can help you and your company:
How Well Do You Know Your Company’s 401(k) Plan?
The best way to begin assessing your current 401(k) plan is to ask the right questions. Below is a short survey of questions that are important for business owners to understand about their company retirement plan. In our experience, we have found most entrepreneurs know they should be able to answer these questions, but often cannot. Take this 2-minute questionnaire to see how well you know your plan.
Request a Complimentary Side-by-Side Analysis
Just provide us with your contact information below and we’ll follow up with you to help you better understand how your current 401(k) plan compares to the Kingdom(k)®.